Bringing more reach and visibility to Area Specialist, creating better branding opportunities and delivering higher quality leads.
This new feature will only expose property seekers searching by property type and location on province, district or sub-district level, to relevant Area Specialists that are specializing in the district. Allowing agents to position themselves as the go-to agent of a specific district in Thailand.
Here’s what you need to know!
- More Prominent Feature
- Your agent’s profile and contact details will be featured on relevant search results page (regarding property type and location of search criterias by property seekers).
2. New Display Names
- What changes are you making to the Area Specialist (Featured Agent)?
[Applicable to all Condo Area Specialist, Home/Townhouse Area Specialist, Land Area Specialist, Commercial Area Specialist]
We are updating Area Specialist (Featured Agent) on search results page, to enable a more targeted reach and visibility. Effective 5 Sep 2019, Area Specialist is available for purchase at a district level. This means that when property seekers search on a province, district or sub-district level, they will only be exposed to the relevant Area Specialists that are specializing in the district. This will allow agents to position themselves as the go-to-agent of a specific district in Thailand.
There are no other changes to the display of Area Specialist on search results.
2. Is Area Specialist a new product? / Is Featured Agent the same as Area Specialist?
Area Specialist is not a new product. We have renamed these products in view of the changes made to the display logic.
3. What features does Area Specialist has?
As an Area Specialist, your profile and contact details will be prominently featured on relevant search results page, to capture the attention of potential buyers and sellers.
In addition, your profile and contact details will also be displayed in the relevant Area Specialist category under “Find Agent” section on DDproperty.com as well.
4. Is Area Specialist available on DDproperty mobile app?
It is not available on the mobile app currently.
5. When would my Area Specialist be displayed on the search results page?
It will be displayed based on property seekers’ search criteria, by property type and by location.
For example, if you have purchased Condo Area Specialist for Phra Nakhon, your profile and contact details will be featured on the search results when property seekers searched for
- Condo in all 12 areas under Phra Nakhon (area/sub-district)
- Condo in Phra Nakhon (district) - featured randomly
- Condo in Bangkok (province) - featured randomly
Property seekers’ selection for “Buy” or “Rent” does not influence the display.
7. I have an active booking for Area Specialist, but I’m unable to see my profile and contact details on the relevant search result pages. Why is it so?
The Area Specialist section on the search results page displays up to a maximum of 5 Area Specialists each time. The district you have bought into may have more than 5 active bookings, hence you will only see your profile upon refreshing the search results page.
8. Can I buy the Area Specialist at a province level?
This option is not available. However, your avatar and contact details will still be featured randomly when property seekers search at province level, provided your district falls under the province.
9. Can I buy the Area Specialist at a sub-district level?
This options is not available. However, your avatar and contact details will still be featured randomly, when property seekers search at sub-district level, provided the sub-district falls under your district you’ve selected.
10. How many Area Specialist spots are there for each property type?
Maximum of 5 spots will be displayed for each property, per district. However, there is no limit to the number of active booking we can have each time.
11. Will there be price revision for Area Specialist?
THB 2,900/month (for Regular Districts) and THB 3,900/month (for Hot Districts).
12. How to book Area Specialist?
You can book your spot by contacting the sales manager or customer service at 02-204 9555 (press 1). You may also email to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide the area that you want to feature.
13. What is the difference between Province, District, Area?
Here are some examples for your reference